The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who really gives a toss about the environment?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Who really gives a toss about the environment? Empty
PostSubject: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 pm

I don't think people are really that aware to be honest or think the problems will just go away.
Are you aware?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 am

I'm as aware as I can be and I do care about the environment as our resources won't last forever No
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 am

Bubblegum wrote:
I'm as aware as I can be and I do care about the environment as our resources won't last forever No

Thats because nothing lasts forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 pm

I wonder what the Earth's sell by date is?
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
I wonder what the Earth's sell by date is?

About 2 seconds after the sun's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
leterrip

leterrip

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 pm

I care cause when we have red ozone days and it is 100 degrees it is painful. I guess we need to talk to Algalore.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:11 pm

The only environmental impact on me so far is ...summers are crap and winters very wishy washy.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:40 am

Arctic to be 'ice-free in summer

Pen Hadow said he was shocked by the image of how "in my lifetime we're looking at changing how the planet looks from space."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8307272.stm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who really gives a toss about the environment?   Who really gives a toss about the environment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who really gives a toss about the environment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snug :: Argue the Toss-
Jump to: