The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock up on sugar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Now ...for xmas ...price is about to rocket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Jobless Oddball

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am

jack wrote:

I hardly use the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from 6 sugars in me tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:01 am

CannyX wrote:
jack wrote:
that's inside information! how did you get hold of it?? Stock up on sugar. Icon_eek

No it's not.
There have been a couple of bad harvests ...major ones but ...that aint the main problem.
Speculators who are struggling with currencies ...especially the dollar and all the uncertainties ...have turned their attention to commodities.
Sugar being a big one.
They buy tons and tons of the stuff and take it off the market.
China and India ...India more so ...are addicted to sugar.
They start outbidding everyone else for whats available and these guys are quids in as they trickle it back into the inflated market.
It's starting to happen with timber oil paper all kinds of stuff.
But sugar is THE big one right now.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 am

CannyX wrote:
jack wrote:
CannyX wrote:
jack wrote:
that's inside information! how did you get hold of it?? Stock up on sugar. Icon_eek

so you worked it out! how clever.

that's why i am so alarmed that gordon brown, in a final throw of the dice, is trying to flog off a joblot of british assets.

I didn't work it out as such ...I get email about these kind of things ...for a reason Stock up on sugar. Suspect

Gordon having a car boot is quite scary.
All manner of assets are going to be flogged off ...just like Maggie did but ...the alarming bit is land and property.
Land prices are depressed right now and when the government puts what will be a massive ammount of land on the market ...the prices will drop even further.
The international rich cock suckers will then buy all this land and property at knock down prices ...with our money.
Thats criminal and ...if you read statements from rich cock suckers over the years on the NWO sites ...you'll see this is exactly what they were planning.
People laugh but everything that was said is now happening.
They will own everything and we will have paid for it.
Welcome to 21st century serfdom.
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 am

CannyX wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
jack wrote:

I hardly use the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from 6 sugars in me tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too much sugar will give you thrush and you will start scratching yer pubic in public and yer actions will be misinterpreted and old the bill will arrive and take you away! pale

Makes a change from getting me plonker out in Aldi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stock up on sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock up on sugar.   Stock up on sugar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock up on sugar.
Page 1 of 1