The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Government flogging off loads of land.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Government flogging off loads of land. Empty
PostSubject: Government flogging off loads of land.   Government flogging off loads of land. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Cheap ...cos prices are down and will come down more and more as more property comes onto the market.
They are flogging all manner of assets but the one that caught my ear was the land ...loads of it.
The robber barrons who created this money crisis ...will now buy our land ...at knock down prices ...with our money.
And not the blink of an eye from the peasants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Jobless Oddball

Government flogging off loads of land. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government flogging off loads of land.   Government flogging off loads of land. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am

jack wrote:
Cheap ...cos prices are down and will come down more and more as more property comes onto the market.
They are flogging all manner of assets but the one that caught my ear was the land ...loads of it.
The robber barrons who created this money crisis ...will now buy our land ...at knock down prices ...with our money.
And not the blink of an eye from the peasants.

I'm not thrilled that the government are selling OUR assets but the Tories got away with it in the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Government flogging off loads of land.
Page 1 of 1