The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?   Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

I was fourteen and it was known there was a pub in a run down part of town that would serve anybody anytime ...very rough.
So three fourteen year old smart looking and tough ...in their little imaginations ...boys arrive at the bar and order three beers.
Pints?
Errr yeah.
Bitter ...mild?
Bitter we all blurt out.
Laughter from the three unshaven scruffy and desperate looking pensioners in the small room.
Serve the boys Ted ...serve 'em and maybe they'll buy an old man a drink.
We bought all of them a drink.
Spent the next few hours getting bladdered and spending all our dough on these these three old soldiers.
Great night and a great education.
Joe ...I kept in touch with for about fifteen years.
No trouble ...no fighting ...no police ...lots of rain and cobbles and the smell of horse shit coming from the rag and bone yard.
And laughter and falling over through the rain on the way home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?   Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm

I was around 5 years old, there where just four adults and lots of Children..I mean lots! Shocked as another girl and I where the oldest affraid they allowed us to stay up with them..for some strange reason? (Jack where's the emmy for that?? ) anyway, they gave us a bottle of some kind of 'Rum'? pale to share between us..and we did! Sad God I was sooooo poorly for soooooooo long!! Sad

Irresponsible, disgusting so called 'adults'! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?   Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 am

5 lexi...!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 14 I think. long time ago,,,but hazy on the details.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?   Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first few drinks ...and drugs maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snug :: Chat By The Fire-
Jump to: