The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdahlia

I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, Empty
PostSubject: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 am

Blood everywhere. I keep doing it but I really hurt it this time no joke, i've got blood peeing out of my fingers dripping everywhere, it wont stop .
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

blackdahlia wrote:
Blood everywhere. I keep doing it but I really hurt it this time no joke, i've got blood peeing out of my fingers dripping everywhere, it wont stop .

Get a clean towel, apply it to the cut and get down to A & E asap as you might be concussed and/or need stitches.

If that's not poss, call an ambulance. But whatever you do don't leave it.

Have just seen the time of your post, so hope you're OK and getting it sorted.

Hope you feel better soon BD & take care. I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, 259399
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am

blackdahlia wrote:

You smacked your head and your fingers are bleeding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 am

How's the head BD?
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
How's the head BD?

OK babe, it hurt though, i've got a habit of not closing the kitchen cupboards ,then you stand up and bang you've hit your head again.
Back to top Go down
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 am

it really hurt but you found time to describe how much it hurt on a forum

lol!
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 am

Lucia wrote:
it really hurt but you found time to describe how much it hurt on a forum

lol!

I did yes, ouch ,it hurt Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,   I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again, Empty

Back to top Go down

I hit the top of my head on the kitchen door again,
Page 1 of 1