The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned from mickys again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Banned from mickys again. Empty
PostSubject: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

...for a short while anyway.
Whenever I go in there and start a topic ...they become huge!
Between three and four this morning a topic I started had gotten to six pages in half an hour and Micky joined in.
Micky handled it quite well too. He even made me laugh for the right sort of reasons ...not laughing at him for once but with him.
I can only pressume June saw it this morning and threw a wobbler ...can't say I blame her as it was a bit heavy but ...I was impressed with Micky.
Poor old Lexi got banned too ...for just being Lexi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:06 am

This was a pm I sent to Lexi but then thought no ...thats what I want to say to everyone so ...I asked Lexi if I could post it publicly she said yes.
Micky handled it remarkably well and the topic grew quite long at four in the morning.
Heres what I posted ....

---------------------------------------------->

To: Lexi
Posted: Today at 3:01 am
Subject: Re: mickys
I always find that little dogs make a lot of racket ...compared to big dogs.
They are always hyper.
My large one has had a big dinner half a pint of beer and some cows ears and is lying on her back in the kitchen snoring.
The only way I ever stopped a little dog making all that noise was to stop myself ...and close my eyes ...seriously. drunken
Don't lie to anyone cos of me.
The only laughs I've had on forums for weeks is while I've been playing the baddy.
I don't want or need to be everyones friend and I don't want or need them to trust me.
I'm sick of what you wearing ...is it raining near you ...what do you think of the poster above you .....well I think he's a fucking idiot and if he keeps popping his head up and annoying me I'm going to take a few pot shots at him at his expense ...doesn't go down to well.

I could be coming near to the end of furums entertaining me cos you can only answer the same question in so many ways so many times.
Mickys crowd want last of the summer wine ...I want to drink beer with hells angels.
They want to swap knitting patterns thats fine by me but ...I live in forum world too and I wanna kick some ass ...do a few windups.
The people on the end of the windups are going to be the grown men swapping knitting patterns I'm afraid.
The reality is ...and this is where virtual reality causes a lot of problems is ...I wouldn't drink with most of these people ...I wouldn't even drink in the same places as them. I wouldn't have them in my home and they wouldn't have me.
Yet here we all are ...in the same room ...wanting entertaining ...well knitting don't fucking do it for me any more.
You have my permission to make this pm public any time you like ...send it to magica.
I like her ...she doesn't have to like me or trust me.
Trust micky if thats what she's happy with.
But ...get ready to be stung now and again ...I aint laughing at people with cancer ...I aint laughing at the hungry ...I'm laughing at the self rightous ...the shocked and dismayed from suburbia ....some of them inteligent ...some of them not.
I'll decide who and what I laugh at this week ....I aint planning on nicking your pension or hurting your children.
But ....I might play tricks on the gullible for my own entertainment.
Stay awake on the internet ...remain alert cos if you can't deal with the uncertainty of forums and their very nature ...don't play the game.
Go where I can't find you ...find a way to lock me out of the knitting circle type forums.
There are people on the forums who have learned to trust me but they aren't the kinds of people I luagh at.
Laugh with yes but at ...no.
Any way ...I wish all the best to happy clappy crowd ...but remember ...even in the garden ...you had to watch your back. Cool
Fuck it ...I hope you don't mind but I'll post this for all to see myself and face the music tomorrow.

rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Can't make my mind up what to be next time I join mickys cyclops
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm

If you look in DT ...this is for you. Banned from mickys again. 153391

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chsDCC6oUS4
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Oi! less of the 'old'! No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Lexi wrote:

I had to really look hard then ....bitch.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 am

jack wrote:
Between three and four this morning a topic I started had gotten to six pages in half an hour and Micky joined in.
Micky handled it quite well too. He even made me laugh for the right sort of reasons ...not laughing at him for once but with him.
I can only pressume June saw it this morning and threw a wobbler ...can't say I blame her as it was a bit heavy but ...I was impressed with Micky.

I dont care about you but I love Lexi,
She is lovely.
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 am

jack wrote:

My main hump at the minute is with Stoo, he stole my no.1 Joolie off me eff him lol! lol! lol!

He has pushed his luck a bit to far, you cant grab me by my Joolies lol! lol! lol! Banned from mickys again. 546347 I'll have him Very Happy

He shouldn't have got in bed with that one, she hits back lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 am

blackdahlia wrote:
jack wrote:

My main hump at the minute is with Stoo, he stole my no.1 Joolie off me eff him lol! lol! lol!

He has pushed his luck a bit to far, you cant grab me by my Joolies lol! lol! lol! Banned from mickys again. 546347 I'll have him Very Happy

He shouldn't have got in bed with that one, she hits back lol! lol! lol!

But what can you do? Banned from mickys again. 994493
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Micky has invited me to join his fourum ..... affraid
Well ...DT has Cool
Isn't that nice ... tongue
I must admit I was a little surprised.
I declined their nice ...invite but thankyou micky and DT ...was ...nice Cool
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 am

Lexi wrote:

No, more of you ugly old cow lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 am

blackdahlia wrote:
Lexi wrote:

No, more of you ugly old cow lol! lol! lol!

If you keep it up with me I will take you to market lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from mickys again.   Banned from mickys again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from mickys again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snug :: Chat By The Fire-
Jump to: