The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdahlia

SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am

I've got a thumping headache and the dogs have gone nuts.
I've got a worse headache now than I had before .
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 am

blackdahlia wrote:

BD ...you used to be good but ...you lost it.
Most of your posts have been moved cos to be honest they are mindless shite that you could have just put into one topic seeing as none of them mean anything.
You'll find them in baaad people. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am

What's happened to you BD? you used to be so much fun Neutral find that spark you once had..and all will be well in forumville Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 am

Lexi wrote:
What's happened to you BD? you used to be so much fun Neutral find that spark you once had..and all will be well in forumville Very Happy
He used to be dead interesting ...irritatingly funny ...he keeps banging his fucking head.
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 am

jack wrote:
blackdahlia wrote:

BD ...you used to be good but ...you lost it.
Most of your posts have been moved cos to be honest they are mindless shite that you could have just put into one topic seeing as none of them mean anything.
You'll find them in baaad people. Sleep

You must be joking Jack, i'm the best you'll ever get Shocked
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:45 am

Your good BD ...just not on the ball so much these days ...it's all them knocks the the head me thinks. Cool
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 am

jack wrote:
Your good BD ...just not on the ball so much these days ...it's all them knocks the the head me thinks. Cool

If you want an argument Jack pick on Jobless Oddball, he goes down easier t SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR 546347 SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR 546347 lol! han me but he puts up a fight
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 am

blackdahlia wrote:
jack wrote:

If you want an argument Jack pick on Jobless Oddball, he goes down easiertjt👊 SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR 546347 lol! han me but he puts up a
good fight
lol!
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: JO is good   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 am

Dont take him on scratch
Dont do that 's asking for trouble lol! lol! lol!

I take him to the cleaners regulary after i've walked the floor with him lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR   SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED MY DOOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snug :: The Lock Up :: BD's Box.-
Jump to: