The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GEMO you are the best i've ever seen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdahlia

GEMO you are the best i've ever seen Empty
PostSubject: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:54 am

I love art and you could kick Richard Avedon into touch,
You are better babe.
Back to top Go down
Gemo52

Gemo52

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 am

GEMO you are the best i've ever seen 92384491

The view I failed to see last week because of a stupid collapsed lung.
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 am

Gemo52 wrote:

Where is that Gemo?
Back to top Go down
Gemo52

Gemo52

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 am

Tenerife – looking out onto La Gomera. It’s the view from our timeshare balcony.
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 am

Wow! That's an awesome pic Gemo! cheers

Omg! Poor you with a collapsed lung No

Really hope you feel properly better soon.
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am

Gemo52 wrote:
Tenerife – looking out onto La Gomera. It’s the view from our timeshare balcony.

Very nice. We were in Los Gigantes a few weeks ago, it was brilliant.

Now what's this about a collapsed lung? I hope you're ok now, what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Gemo52

Gemo52

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Our apartment is in Puerto Santiago next to Los Gigantes.

The collapsed lung was caused by a vitamin pill going down the wrong way and ending up in my lung. I think I’m mended now but I have to go back to the hospital next month for the all clear. My lung hadn’t fully reinflated when I was discharged but I think it has now. I’ve been given a Respiflo thingy that measures my lung capacity and it has gone from 500ml last week to 2,000ml today.
Back to top Go down
Gemo52

Gemo52

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Bubblegum wrote:

Thank you Bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Gemo52 wrote:

It's always the stupid ones that let you down.

Last edited by jack on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:07 am

Gemo52 wrote:

The collapsed lung was caused by a vitamin pill going down the wrong way and ending up in my lung. I think I’m mended now but I have to go back to the hospital next month for the all clear. My lung hadn’t fully reinflated when I was discharged but I think it has now. I’ve been given a Respiflo thingy that measures my lung capacity and it has gone from 500ml last week to 2,000ml today.

As long as you're on the mend. We were in Puerto Santiago at the Tamimo Tropical Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gemo52

Gemo52

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:34 am

Stooo wrote:
Gemo52 wrote:

As long as you're on the mend. We were in Puerto Santiago at the Tamimo Tropical Shocked

I think I’m mended. Just managed 2,500 on the Respiflo.

Our apartment is in Vigilia Park, a bit higher up than Tamaimo Tropical I think. Have they finished the roadworks in Puerto Santiago? There was a diversion on the main road from the close to our hotel last time we were there.
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 am

Gemo52 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gemo52 wrote:

I think I’m mended. Just managed 2,500 on the Respiflo.

Our apartment is in Vigilia Park, a bit higher up than Tamaimo Tropical I think. Have they finished the roadworks in Puerto Santiago? There was a diversion on the main road from the close to our hotel last time we were there.

They were still doing work on the pavements, new street lights I think. We hired a car for the day to go to the mountains and it looked like half of the island was under repair.
Back to top Go down
blackdahlia

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:53 am

Bubblegum wrote:

She really is in a class of her own, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEMO you are the best i've ever seen   GEMO you are the best i've ever seen Empty

Back to top Go down

GEMO you are the best i've ever seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snug :: Chat By The Fire-
Jump to: