The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iraq Inquiry number 5!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackdahlia

Iraq Inquiry number 5!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq Inquiry number 5!!!   Iraq Inquiry number 5!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm

CannyX wrote:
They cannot be serious! Just how many public enquiries are there going to be into the war? All long, drawn-out affairs at great public expense too! I remember the previous 4, the first in 2003! The results of this latest probe aren't going to be published until the end of next year.

I feel it is cruel stringing ppl along like this, and giving false hopes to the victims, and the relatives of dead soldiers.

I have a simple question: The western world has invaded many territories to impose our own special brand of civilisation and democracy on foreigners! Does anyone really believe that the establishment is going to brand its own members as crooked/ corrupt in front of the watching world?? They are going to conclude that blair brown and straw did nothing wrong! Full stop!

I'd worry about what Irans up to now if I was you, they are upgrading Uranium again after agreeing not to.
I say bomb the piece of shit. Uranium plants now.
Back to top Go down

Iraq Inquiry number 5!!!
Page 1 of 1