The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickys having a rest.

Go down 
+2
Lexi
rollup
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:18 am

This is pathetic! totally OTT! I said Micky might be tired from typing! hardly a nasty comment! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

Lexi wrote:
This is pathetic! totally OTT! I said Micky might be tired from typing! hardly a nasty comment! Rolling Eyes

You didn't just say that lexi, you are all the way through those threads.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

Starting on someone?
Don't worry ...I'll try my bestest never to laugh at micky ever again.
I now know not to laugh at comments about micky needing a rest.
I now know he's delicate.
I'll tread very very carefully in future for fear of some grown man sobbing his little heart out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:22 am

jack wrote:
Starting on someone?
Don't worry ...I'll try my bestest never to laugh at micky ever again.
I now know not to laugh at comments about micky needing a rest.
I now know he's delicate.
I'll tread very very carefully in future for fear of some grown man sobbing his little heart out.

Stop acting like a child. You were looking for a target for your piss taking and it has backfired on you and Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:25 am

Oh for goodness sake, now I'm started to wonder if you have mental problems Shocked

Lexi - no, your comment was hardly nasty but it was the connotations it carried. Oooh, lets laugh at Mickey cos he doesn't work and make him look a prick in front of others.

Jack - I'm sure he isn't sobbing, don't flatter yourself. Your comments were pathetic and childish and thats what you two are not understanding. Its very Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 am

Nothing's backfired on me! I haven't said anything nasty that warrants all this! I have no clue what you're going on about, but carry on, your protesting is somewhat humorous! Laughing
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:30 am

Who really gives a fuck?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:30 am

Not me! bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 am

Lexi wrote:
Nothing's backfired on me! I haven't said anything nasty that warrants all this! I have no clue what you're going on about, but carry on, your protesting is somewhat humorous! Laughing

No, you were not saying anything nasty, you were up for a piss take at someone else expenses. Instead of realizing you had upset that person you then continue to moan about how that are not up for a laugh, can not take a bit of banter

So when people take the piss out of you now, or have a bit of banter with you, you have no reason to cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:33 am

if you don't give a fuck then stop fucking moaning about his reaction!

Will you two make you minds up?
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:35 am

Lucia wrote:
if you don't give a fuck then stop fucking moaning about his reaction!

Will you two make you minds up?

I am responding to the deluge of drivel.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 am

I hadn't gave it much thought until I read this Razz
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 am

Lexi wrote:

Bless. Its answers like that make you seem even more dense.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:40 am

FYI I was gonna give this place a chance but I won't bother now. I know its no loss to you. Likewise.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

I've just called everyone on SBS a shower of shit ...I wonder what will happen now. Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 am

Lexi - you don't think at all so don't start making out that you suddenly do.

Jack - if you are responding to drivel then you will get drivel back at you...
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am

Lucia wrote:
Lexi - you don't think at all so don't start making out that you suddenly do.

Jack - if you are responding to drivel then you will get drivel back at you...
Thats fine.
Back to top Go down
honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 am

jack wrote:
I've just called everyone on SBS a shower of shit ...I wonder what will happen now. Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 Icon_pale

Hopefully they'll ban you and so will Micky and then you and Lexi can roam forumland finding other people's real life worries to take the piss out of to make up for the fact that you both have shit lives.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:51 am

honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:

Hopefully they'll ban you and so will Micky and then you and Lexi can roam forumland finding other people's real life worries to take the piss out of to make up for the fact that you both have shit lives.

Yes, Ok, Bye Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 498949
Back to top Go down
Lucia

Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 am

jack wrote:

Oh whats the matter Jack?

Thrown the dummy out of the pram now. Can not cope with the heat...

you big man you, calling everyone on SBS a shower of shit. You surely will win poster of the year for that.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am

honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:

How dare you ....I'm going to get my wife to stick up for me ....arrrggghhhhh.
Back to top Go down
honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am

Lexi wrote:
honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:

Yes, Ok, Bye Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 498949

Bye? Why? It's merely "banter".
Back to top Go down
honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:56 am

jack wrote:
honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:

I think you mean "husband". Other people might fall for the man thing, but men don't bitch to the extent you do. Banter Jack, banter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 pm

honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:
honeybear wrote:
jack wrote:

I think you mean "husband". Other people might fall for the man thing, but men don't bitch to the extent you do. Banter Jack, banter Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Of course men bitch ...probably more than women ...good topic there maybe.
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickys having a rest.   Mickys having a rest. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickys having a rest.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next