The Snug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snug

Small place for BIG TALK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Policing of forums.

Go down 
+4
honeybear
Lexi
syl
rollup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rollup

rollup

Policing of forums. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:24 pm

This from Micky ....on his forum.

Policing of forums. - Page 2 _ Re: FAO Micky

Policing of forums. - Page 2 Icon_post_target by MickyMod Today at 1:09 amIf in your opinion jack i was wrong to jump on that thread of yours on your forum gobbing off then i apologise,

Thankyou Mick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/jackb
syl

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Micky did'nt see your and Lexis thread about him resting as an insult.He has a sense of humour. I can understand why June did though, he was'nt online, and it sort of got out of hand. Like any row, people can get annoyed, and say stuff they dont mean.
I hate the way others join in, but it is a public forum, so they will. Taking a back seat, its so bloody obvious who is pushing everyones buttons.
Both forums can be good cant they? There does'nt have to be loads of conflict. Its a shame to see people slagging each other off.
I like you both, and will post on both.

See you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Great! so you all apologise to each other and everyone just wipes their feet on me! Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm

A victim? your wife dragged me into this ridiculous argument! totally unfounded too! I haven't said fuck all about you or your forum on here tonight! So don't you dare speak to me like that! cheeky basket!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PixieSings
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Lexi wrote:
A victim? your wife dragged me into this ridiculous argument! totally unfounded too! I haven't said fuck all about you or your forum on here tonight! So don't you dare speak to me like that! cheeky basket!! Policing of forums. - Page 2 Icon_mad
I shouldn't have put that swear filter on ...
Back to top Go down
rollup

rollup

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:25 pm

...basket just doesn't do it does it.
Back to top Go down
leterrip

leterrip

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm

a tisket a tasket
why was banjo boy in sucha wad today. I will try to make my post longer and less cryptic for those that like to read novels. Now what should I say. I guess I can practice writing my book.
A long time ago ...the end It would never fit on here.
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 am

No personal info, no control freakery. Easy. People should be allowed to talk about pretty much what they want without some cock spouting off about off topic and keep in line SON. Just my humble opinion (Oh and if you make a dick of yourself on a support forum, expect feedback................. MATE) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 am

If anyone wants my view on it.....it's that Mickyboy is a bullying little old twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 am

Stooo wrote:
No personal info, no control freakery. Easy. People should be allowed to talk about pretty much what they want without some cock spouting off about off topic and keep in line SON. Just my humble opinion (Oh and if you make a dick of yourself on a support forum, expect feedback................. MATE) Very Happy

Says the snidiest nice person on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I am the snidiest person on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

We know, JO Wink
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:51 am

Stooo wrote:
We know, JO Wink

Anymore pics of ya house surfaced on the internet lately??????????????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:52 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
We know, JO Wink

Anymore pics of ya house surfaced on the internet lately??????????????????????????????????????? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ask the Old Bill Cool
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
We know, JO Wink

Ask the Old Bill Cool

ok then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the incident number?????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
We know, JO Wink

Ask the Old Bill Cool

ok then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the incident number?????????????????????????????????????????????

132391G/09
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:19 am

So you can dish it out but can't take it back???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
So you can dish it out but can't take it back???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Rolling Eyes

Where have I taken a picture of someone's house and then published it on the internet?
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 am

Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

Where have I taken a picture of someone's house and then published it on the internet?

i didn't realise the police got involved when people get topside of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:32 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

i didn't realise the police got involved when people get topside of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

The Police get involved when a criminal act has been committed and reported to them.
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 am

Stooo wrote:
The Police get involved when a criminal act has been committed and reported to them.

And what criminal act is that then?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

And what criminal act is that then?????????????????????????????????????????????????

The one that has been reported to them that they deem worthy of investigation Wink
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 am

Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The one that has been reported to them that they deem worthy of investigation Wink

you're quite incorrect there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The police HAVE to investigate every incident reported to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus no criminal activity has taken place until they are found guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So once again you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

you're quite incorrect there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The police HAVE to investigate every incident reported to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus no criminal activity has taken place until they are found guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So once again you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

The Police would not investigate if I reported that I had spilt some tea on my carpet as it isn't against the law even though it would be classed as an incident. The Police are obliged to investigate criminal incidents that have been reported to them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jobless Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:36 am

Stooo wrote:
The Police would not investigate if I reported that I had spilt some tea on my carpet as it isn't against the law even though it would be classed as an incident. The Police are obliged to investigate criminal incidents that have been reported to them. Wink

But they wouldn't give you an incident number for the great tea fiasco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stooo

Stooo

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

But they wouldn't give you an incident number for the great tea fiasco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Your point is unmade, you said 'The police HAVE to investigate every incident reported to them' and I merely showed you the error in your statement. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Policing of forums.   Policing of forums. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Policing of forums.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next